An Introduction to Business Blogging
The empowering writing course for business people and entrepreneurs
If you’re ready to start writing engaging business blogs consistently and well, while boosting your business profile and never feeling overwhelmed, then get ready for this 1-hour blog writing transformation.
Write great articles for your business
In this course, you'll learn from me, Helen Dibble, a positive and upbeat writer and marketeer with more than a decade of experience writing articles that get noticed. I've put together my best time-saving and article-building techniques into one 60-minute, fun and easy-to-follow course.
Plus, I’m including my favourite grammar tips and Power Word dictionary to help you write compelling and readable business blogs.
What's included in this course:
- 6 inspiring, easy-to-follow and effective modules. You get a different tip or technique in each one
- 3 mindset techniques to unleash creativity and help master copywriting with ease
- 2 exercises that will help you generate enough ideas for write fortnightly for a year
- Access to a supportive community of business bloggers
- The Success Formula: an easy-to-follow recipe for blog-writing success
- 9 online resource recommendations to use when writing business blogs
- 5 ways to take a messy first draft to the next level
- 2 bonus worksheets - grammar hacks and a Power Words Dictionary
With this course you will:
- Transform your blog writing in just 25 minutes by using the Success Formula combined with powerful time management techniques
- Develop a bank of useful, relevant and engaging ideas for your business blog
- Gain knowledge on how to writer quickly and effectively to improve your blog writing practice
- Discover my favorite, simple, and easy ways to write, proof and design content
- Develop skills through short, practical exercises throughout the course
- Save yourself time - these are highly effective techniques that can be applied time and again
Who should take this course?
- People seeking a practical and effective results-oriented course that is easy to complete
- Business owners looking to raise their profile and authority with great articles
- People wanting support and guidance in creating business blogs that engage and get read
- Anyone who enjoys writing for their business and is keen to take the practice more seriously
- Business owners, VAs, PAs, marketeers and other writers looking to improve their approach to writing regularly and well.
What People are Saying
"The course has been a game changer. I now know exactly how to structure a blog my clients will read."
Matt, Business Owner
"Clearly structured, easy to understand and fun. I finished the course with 16 blog post ideas and a detailed outline for one piece of content."
Helen did a great job of empowering me to dig deep and focus on the great content that I could create. I loved her structure for writing content that engages the readers, and as a result of her course I have been inspired to redesign my website as I realised that I have so much more that I can share to help others. She took the fear out of creating content.”
Katie, Website Developer
Helen Dibble is a writer, marketeer and trainer with a passion for teaching writing techniques and sparking joy in her clients. Her lifelong love of writing began as a 6-year-old when she won her first poetry competition which eventually led to a degree in English, and certifications in Education and Training.
Helen has over 12 years marketing experience and has been leading the team at Incredibble since 2013. She has delivered training courses for EU-funded initiatives, KPMG’s Entrepreneurial Spark and countless SME symposiums. She has spearheaded copywriting mentoring programmes, worked with high-level executives and other clients dedicated to finding their voice and telling their stories.
How Does It Work?
The course involves three practical exercises that help you put the learning into action immediately. When you pause the course and complete the exercises, you will find you’ll instantly grasp a deeper understanding of the techniques at play and how to incorporate them to your everyday life.